What is Data Warehousing?
Data warehousing is the process of collecting significant business information and data to facilitate improved business analysis and intelligent decision-making. Remote traditional data warehousing gathers data from remote data sources. For efficient data analysis and reporting, a record of an enterprise's past transactional and operational information is stored in a database.
Remote traditional data warehousing leads to data integrity, scalability, manageability, apart from simplifying the database. You can link different remote database of the organization with the help of remote traditional data warehousing technique. Remote traditional data warehousing consolidates data from multiple remote sources and the end users can access the business data from any remote location.
MMM Software Features
MMM software is multi-directional software, which makes sure that all the files of your organization are put on some other server as well. If the main server fails or any error occurs due to any reason the MMM software automatically switches from a failed server to another server to avoid loss of data and minimize downtime. Also, the MMM software automatically switches back to the original server when recovered together with all changes made to other servers in the meantime.
- Database Mirroring to any internet enabled location across the globe
- Database Mirroring with auto-connection switching
- Ability to send to the mirror database log records that result from bulk-logged operations
- Need to initialize the mirror database from a restore of the principal database
- Ability for database mirroring to work with any Bandwidth requirements
- Ability to access mirror database directly
- Ability to work in conjunction with REPLICATOR
- Multi-way Database Mirroring & Replication
Find more about MMM software.
The online store
We at www.singlclicksolutions.co.uk provide various software for enhance business operations and data management. We can help you in the following areas:
Send us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.